8/05/2009

Pictures from Calgary 70.3

Below are some pictures Carley took during the race. On Monday, Carley's brother Ryan took us to Banff and we hiked a 13 km roundtrip mountain, called Sulphur mountain. I also have to thank Ryan for letting me crash at his house while he worked like a madman all week. If any athlete ever needs a hip or knee replacement from all those miles logged, go and see Dr. Ryan he's the best and coolest Orthopedic Surgeon around. Thanks again Ryan and Barb, I hope I didn't make too much of a mess!

2 comments:

Hua said...

Nice pix! It's nice to have buddies that let you crash at his house!

Buddy Green said...

hey im at work so can't get on facebook but i got your msg in my hotmail...i think i can bike so I should be able to tag along on some rides. swimming will be out 100% and running is still at this point out. i ran for 10min. on monday night and that was about as much as i could tolorate at that point.
im looking at putting a relay team in for the beaton on sunday. if i do would you be interested in doing the run? i think its only 5km.