3/20/2008

Busy Playing

I have had a good couple of days and bounced back well from being sick, i got some light stuff in monday and tuesday and then yesterday was a good day after feeling sick monday and tuesday. In the morning was a good swim with Barrett water was warm, and fast is on spring break so we met up for a good threshold swim, we did this mainset 5x
4x50fast 10sec rest
200fast, 50ez
by the end of 5 sets my arms didnt like me.
Wednesday night i had one of my best cycling workouts to date, i did a TT on a course that i did 4 weeks ago and improved my avg wattage by 30watts, and shaved 50 seconds off my current best time. Once i recovered it was a bit of motor pacing with technique and high cadence and then some mile repeats of single leg spinning drills and a cooldown, its the first time i have averaged over 300watts for a TT so iam stoked.
Thursday am( this morning)
Good track session- 6x800m on track with 200 jogg recovery, running well and things are coming along, big warm up and cooldown.
Later oin after i get some work done and eat some easter chocoloate i will be logging a 5k swim.
Happy Easter to everyone and be safe, i will blog more after the weekends adventures, but My Easter will consist of some good training and alot of sleeping.
Thaks for reading

No comments: