6/19/2011

Domestique Diaries Returns with The Better Half!

Well it's been forever since I've blogged and for that I apologize, time got in my way! However, in my absence I have learnt how to video blog (and even edit them) which is a definite time saver, well after the learning took place!
So, prior to introducing my first video I want to first explain to you the amount of veggies and fruit Brent eats in one day. To put it plainly when we eat at Jason's Deli and Brent gets the salad bar at least three people say something along the lines of "save some veggies for us". This is how much veggies I used to cut every night. Cutting veggies and fruit were consuming me, so I changed to cutting them on Sunday afternoons. I would stand in the kitchen for two hours preparing and chopping 4 huge bowls of veggies and fruits that Brent would eat for the week. It freed up my weeknight time, but put a damper on my Sunday afternoon chores. Then one early morning at the gym I saw the info-mercial for the Salad Chef Genius and went right out to Bed Bath and Beyond to get it! This along with our Vitamix has saved me so much time. Now, on Sundays I chop the fruit and veggies and make a batch of hummus in no time at all and Brent fuels like a champ all week with no hassle from me! Below in the video are the best kitchen tools at work!! And the song is also so fitting! :)



Happy chopping,
Carley

No comments: