5/27/2009

Feeling Fresh


I am feeling super fresh since getting sick in Florida. Racing sick set me back a few days but a few days in bed i was able to get my strength back and have a productive long weekend of training. My head doesn't feel like i was partying with Belgium Classic winner's anymore so that is good.(bad Joke!) Tom Bonnen is still an awesome cyclist. I even got to watch the Texas State Crit Championships which raced right past where i am living and cheer on a good buddy Josh!
The next two week are probably going to be my hardest block since Maui to get ready for the Kansas, Buffalosprings70.3 double in June. So i am super excited to thrash some intensity and get the work done. Stay tuned for a very inspirational storey i am going to post on my blog about an athlete that is getting it done. The PGA tour is in town at the Colonial this upcoming weekend, unfortunatly i have 3 workouts both day's so unless i secretly go for my long run along the golf course i may not get to see any action. Check out one of my training mates new websites which will be live soon- www.justinparkracing.com

No comments: