5/12/2009

Florida 70.3


Starting to get excited about the weekend. I still have some ugly road rash however my new teeth are nice but my mouth and lip are very sore and drinking cold water takes takes me into zone 5. Ironmanlive.com has coverage and i am wearing #3 i think. Last year i was 7th so i hope to do well, there are a lot of good athletes racing so i am looking forward to testing my fitness. I am staying with Justin so i am excited to kick back and catch up with the big guy. Good Luck to everyone racing this weekend, it will be a blast!

4 comments:

Peter said...

"there are a lot of good athletes racing so i am looking forward to testing my fitness"

How does the caliber of athletes you're racing in Florida dictate your fitness level ?

Thanks

BreeWee said...

GOOD LUCK Brent! I am cheering so loud for you, have a super race!

Brent Poulsen said...

Hi Peter,

Well I didn't technically mean dictate my fitness level, what I meant was that racing all these high caliber athletes will push me to perform at my absolute best. This in turn, will give me a true identification as to how I compare to the best.
Hope this helps,
Cheers

Go Gammie said...

Ouch Brent, that wipeout must have hurt!!! I hope you are recovered OK from it and that you have a great race in Florida!!! Hope things are going good in Texas for you :)