5/06/2009

Hello Tooth Fairy!



Watch out for mud on the roads after a rainstorm. Luckily my face took the brunt of the fall today after a threshold bike workout including 2x20mins @threshold power. Luckily i got signed up for Blue Cross before i flew out. I still have over a week till i leave for Florida to hopefully see a dentist. As i picked myself up off the ground i was trying to figure out who was going to freak out the most out of my coach, my mother, or Carley? I was very lucky that it was a quick slide and into the grass so i don't have too much roadrash.

6 comments:

William Ritter said...

geez dude, that doesn't look too good. I am glad I didn't fall on the wet roads I rode in the other day on the time trial. See ya this weekend take care bro.

BreeWee said...

HOLY cow!
That is so insane, part of me wants to laugh (only cause you are smiling in the foto and you are okay) and at that same time I am so happy you are in one piece! Bike wrecks totally scare me!
You should get gold caps, Car would love it for the wedding!
Hope you both are well!!

Heather Gollnick said...

Hey Bud
Heard you poped the question!!! I am so happy for you well done, got on to send you a quick note as saw your blog!! wow thats a good look for you-yes go see your dentist.
HOpe you heal quick
Heather

Heather Gollnick said...

Hey Bud
Hear you poped the question, I got online to say congrates man!!
I also saw this post-ouch!
yes you should gop see your dentist-but it is a good look for you
kick but at your race
Heather

Brent Poulsen said...

Heather Whats going on? Are you in Florida this weekend? Justin and I are staying near Disney are you racing? good to hear from you!

Magali said...

Hey dude!
Wow! Just checking on you because Dan told me to check out what had happened!That must have hurt!
So cool to see you still had your smile on after the crash. Congrats on your engagement! I ll see you in Florida!!! You will race well: as Justin said, part of the run is on the grass....for us, it will be just like Baldwin Park !training!!!!!!