6/25/2009

Melting in Texas


On Sunday it will be my 3rd time racing Buffalo springs 70.3, i have been 9,10th two years doing the race. I think i am recovered from Kansas and ready to rock but time will tell.
A quick shout out to Kristen @ http://www.xterrawetsuits.com/ for sending me a wetsuit, thank you! i hope it isn't a wetsuit swim, because right now in Texas it is 97degrees feels like "don't leave anything in your car or it will melt." 108. I have been struggling with wetsuit swims so i am hoping the water is warm. It looks like a good field racing, so i am excited :)

I would also like to thank Tim Tarpley for helping out with massage, and the guys at Colonels for putting up with me showing up last minute. Its Carleys birthday on Monday and i still don't have an idea what to get her. I am sure a trip to six flags in 100degree weather will be awesome to recover from the race.
Ironmanlive.com should have live results. #33

Stay Cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Brent! I'm sure your lake will be just as hot if not hotter than our swim here in Des Moines...the water is 84F!
Lisa