6/29/2009

Wet Race in Lubbuck, Happy Birthday Carley




Finished 9th Pro @ Buffalosprings 70.3, I think i left my cycling legs in Kansas.
I had a great swim coming out in 4th or 5th with Brandon Marsh about 1minute down to a couple of people of the front. i couldn't get things going on the bike and the pouring rain and high winds made me really nervous and i lost a lot of time. I did what i could on run, but a pretty miserable day with the weather. Today is Carley's birthday and i can hardly walk, although i have spent countless hours walking at 6flags in 95degree weather.
I got Carley a new Camera for her birthday, she is sort of a camera junkie. More pics of all the adventures from Lubbock to come.

1 comment:

William Ritter said...

Dude, I can hardly walk too. I am borrowing a walker at work tomorrow.