9/16/2009

Pictorial of Muskoka 70.3

En route to Muskoka,

We stayed at the Pow Wow Lodge resort on the other side of the lake from the Muskoka swim start. It was awesome! I even caught a boat ride across the lake in the morning, with the owner, as oppose to having to sit in the traffic, park and take the shuttle down. It was a definite benefit.
Exiting the swim. It was nearly a 250m run to transition area from the beach exit.

Starting the bike off in great position, less than 1 minute back.

Right before I got off the bike and also minutes before I received the penalty.


Starting the run after a 4 minute penalty and an extra 1 minute thinking I was serving the penalty in transition area.

Finishing the run, not too pleased but accepting.


On the golf course with Carley attempting to ease my mind from the race.

Lessons learned! Thanks for viewing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brent,

I see on your blog that you are planning on racing he Longhorn 70.3. I am another Canadian triathlete looking to go to that race. If you are interested in sharing accomadations or know of anyone else that might be interested, fire me an email at jeffsymonds@hotmail.com. thanks,

-Jeff Symonds