11/21/2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Not too much to report on, as training is winding down. I have 3 More races left in the season.
The 10k Turkey Trot, Hell of a Du in San Antonio and the Dallas White Rock half Marathon. I have basically started my down time with a few little run races thrown in for fun.
Last week getting back from Florida it wasn't anything exciting for training a few swims a few rides, and some running around 50 miles of running. I would like to break 1:10 at White rock so i will keep up the running for the next few weeks.
I had a good swim workout with fast we did 10x500yards on 6:00 so i had to giver a couple of days after i was back, it was good to get some frustration out and there is nothing like 2hour swim workouts to do that for you. This week is pretty similar some swimming with F.A.S.T some more riding, and a little more running than last week. I will log about this week early next.

I would also like to mention that my mom has lost 15pounds and i heard some rumors she is looking great so congrats mom i am impressed see you at xmas.

Other than that i am growing a dirty mustache, Terrell Owens Birthday bash is Dec.3 and i scored a ticket to that festival, so that is coming up.
I am going to list a few bikes that myself and a friend from Canada have for sale, if your interested in a good Canadian bike in great condition let me know.
Have a great holiday and cheers for now.

Cervelo soloist 56cm 1) limited edition , FULL DA 10 , even the brake calipers like new, ridden2 x, with bontrager wheels. Ultegra cranks $3300, 56 cm

2) soloist team , FULL DA 10 , carbon FSA cranks, used lightly 1 season,velomax wheels, carbon post, etc $3000 56cm

3) Brande NEW soloist team frame - with carbon post I have 2 x one in 52 cmand 1 in 56 cm $999

4) Cervelo P3- ORANGE, immalculate condition, DA throughout, $2300,profile carbon bars, 56 cm,

No comments: