4/12/2009

Hoppy Easter!



Happy Easter! Its been a good week to rejuvenate and absorb some of the Hawaii camp. I haven't been at home in quite a few years and i sort of feel bad for my parents right now as i forgot how messy some athletes can be.(me!) I forgot that normal people don't hang bike shorts and jerseys everywhere, fill the sinks up with water bottles, hang training suits all over the bathroom or eat ridiculous amounts of food. Lucky for them its a short visit as my mother reminded me that she doesn't believe in boomerang children. So i guess i wont be moving back home in the near future. I think my father likes having me around however this is the guy who sneaks out for french fries because he is tired of my mothers organic cooking and now that i am home i make him look pretty good with all of the things he usually gets caught for.
I went online to try and find a good Quinoa Chili recipe as i remembered the fantastic one Lucy made in Maui. Just as i couldn't find anything i started reading blogs and found Cowgirl Corbin posted a recipe, awesome! Okay i attempted to search for a recipe however i got sucked in to the blog and twitter world. Phil Mickelson is on fire so i need to hop back to the t.v. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: