4/23/2009

Pay Back!


This week has been a lot of fun. Training has been rolling along, and ice baths, Epsom salt baths, stretching, ART, and massage have all made workouts roll by smoother.  Today after a couple of good sessions I packed up to go to Carley's for the weekend. When I was in Maui, Carley did a core/strength bootcamp 3 times a week and she was shattered all the time. All i did was laugh and say whatever it cant be that bad. Well Carley dragged me to this class today and told me just to do what i could do.(lol) Well I tried to keep track of how many reps and bridges of core exercises we did and I stopped counting at 920. That's what the class did I won't admit what I was able to do. I tried to take it easy as I have a hard fri-sunday of training. 



So needless to say I take back badmouthing Ricks BootCamp that Carley has been doing. After the 45 minutes (yah 45 whole minutes) of core, we moved on to strength of the entire body. I stretched in the corner for most of this 50 minutes session, because I was worried that I would not be able to get out of bed tomorrow morning.  One exercise everyone (16 people in total) had to count out 5 reps of pushups and one lady counted her 5 aloud as " My... Arm's... R... Falling.... Off!" You had to be there but it was pretty amusing. At the end of the class I asked someone in the class to take a picture of Rick (the class leader), myself and Carley, it turned out to be a video instead. However, I still thought it was worth showing. Carley's arms are going to look like Rick's in a couple of months from this class! It was lot of fun!  

1 comment:

William Ritter said...

So can Carley do more pushups than you?