1/28/2008

Mellow Mushroom = Rocket Fuel

Well the Mellow Mushroom hit the spot. I fueled on it and its left overs for the whole weekend. A great little college pizza place was crazy busy. And i must remind my buddy Chance that even though it is a college restaurant right by TCU, young girls celebrate birthdays. Anyways a end to a good week of training. Saturday i hit a 1hour and 40minute run about 25kms worth of running. A big warm up then 5k tempo (16:51), then 20mins build, and then a hard 2mile just over 5min/mile pace and then a long cool down. I am glad that i still have a bit of speed in me, which is good to know the 5k felt fairly easy and i was happy ripping off a 2mile at 5min pace during a long run. After i was on the bike for a long ride it was a good ride and i could feel the run but it was beautiful weather and i was happy to be out.
Sunday- i rode for just over 100k, it was very foggy for the first hour but after that it was nice and 70degrees in no time. I did a little run off the bike, and some yoga with Chance. It was the end to a good weekend. I am slowly building up my weeks, this week will be fairly large. My parents are in town so i will be eating well, and will hopefully have a few dinner made for me this week.
Other than that not much went on this weekend, i went to bed super early every night and got at least 10hours of sleep. Even last night i layed down at 7pm and fell asleep and woke up at 5 just in time to go to a F.A.S.T swim workout. I will blog about this week in a few days after i have some stories and some workouts to chat about.

This mornings workout wasnt bad, 5,000yards logged. I have a good tempo run this afternoon and the weather is supposed to be nice.
I am sure i will also be running some arrons with my dad. He comes down to work but i end up taking him to golf stores and courses. I saw him playing around with my guitar yesterday so i am sure i will be teaching him how to play guitar hero at some point as well.
Cheers for Now

No comments: