2/04/2008

Good Weekend But Tired

I topped off a good week with a solid weekend of training. Saturday i rode 4hours plus with Barratt and Chance, my legs didnt feel great but we had a good average over the hilly route. A little run off the bike, some good sushi and it was off to bed, i went to sleep at 8 and woke up at 8 so i must have been tired. Sunday i had a good long run logging 30k in just over 2hours running most of it at sub 4minute/km pace. The weather was beautiful. After that a nice recovery swim in the afternoon and a nap. Even though i had a nap, i couldnt make it through the game. Chance and i went to the fox and the hound to chill for a bit and it was a madhouse, but lots of free everything and draws. It was early to bed again, and a great swim this am. I will blog about this week later on in the week. This week is going to be one of my biggest weeks of 2008 after slowly building it up. I am a little tired but that is normal.

No comments: