2/12/2008

Yammit

Fueled by Yam this morning. Yesterdays 5k swim
i was sluggish, and my recovery run yesterday was good except the winds had picked up. This morning i felt better in the water doing a 5.3k practice on my own, i will get in with F.A.S.T the rest of the week, because its a recovery week i wanted to get some recovery in before i start hitting it with the F.A.S.T squad. This morning nothing to bad except a couple of fast 200s at the end. 4x300m , 6x200m decending, 10x100 negative split, 800pull/kick, 2x200m drill, then finished off with a 2x200fast i felt good going 2:19,2:15 which was good for me for meters, and from a push on 3mins. i must have had some glycogen in the tank after that Yam i had last night. I swam very easy and slow most of the workout untill the hard 200's i spent most of the workout watching Richard in the other lane taking it too me, so i needed to redeem my efforts with the 200's. By the end of this week my body should be good to go for the next few weeks. Tommorow Carley fly's in, and planning a cheap valentines day that is fun has been a struggle. Oh well i am banking on Yam power to get me through my day and recovery ride.
Cheers








No comments: