2/13/2008

More Yams, still feeding off one Texas Size Yam. Not much new going on , rode the Athens Olympic Course yesterday on my compu trainer. I tried to keep my heartrate low but those hills were not easy. I know what Simon and Brent were going through at the last Olympics. Anyways good ride on the compu trainer, except for those times i had to get out of my saddle and push. It was that or i was falling off the trainer. Today is gone well so far, i am enjoying my down week, and i am starting to feel better this morning i had a good run workout with some mile intervals thrown in and i ran just over 5min pace trying to keep my hrt close to my half marthon pace. It was a good run a little longer than i wanted to but i got lost on a new trail near my place. Regardless on the way home not even a minute from my house i could see the fire trucks and it was the longest minute of my life thinking about what i had left on. Anwyay's things are good. Today is a day off swimming and i will ride again easy, and then do some pilates and stretch. I am going to try and throw down a large nap because Carley doesent fly in till 930 or so and i have been going to bed around 8 for the last 2 months. I am also going to fire up some Quinoa this afternoon and feed off it for a little while. Its a good thing to have at work, because it keeps me going, plus i think people are tired of seeing me eat Yams. They are sure tired of seeing my door shut and hearing me on the compu trainer, oh well i am a multi-tasker. Its better than me out napping on a gymnastics mat. I will be blogging about my swim with fast tommorow morning and the Valentines day festivities that i have planned.
Thanks for reading.



No comments: