7/08/2008

Hemp

SO this morning while sipping my Hempucchino, after a decent 90min progression run, i decided to share my Hemp Burger recipe that i had made last night. This mornings run was fueled by the following dinner, i stole this from Branden Braziers recipes but spiced it up with some Texas fire.
Hemp Burger(texmex version) it makes 3 or so.
1cup walnuts
1/2 Cups Hemp Seeds
2 Tbs of Hemp Oil
Cayenne Pepper
Jalepinos
a bit of water and apple cider vinegar.
You just throw it in the food processor and it makes some great raw burgers, along with some Quinoa and veggies it was a solid dinner.
Its great to be back doing some decent training since Buffalo springs and since my toe is somewhat healed.
After the run this am, i put Hemp to work again by making a smoothie with Blueberries, Strawberries, Banana, Hemp Protein, Wheatgrass and Water and ICE and some Hemp Milk. Its hard to get my hands on Hemp Milk, every time i visit Central Market or Wholefoods i see customers with carts full. I guess the 4th of July played a big enough distraction for me to pick up a couple of boxes. Tonight there is a good hard swim on the schedule. It feels good to be back at it.

No comments: