7/11/2008

Jezzy Wezzy

Last night was wicked. Doug spent 3 hours tweaking my bike position. Its scary at the wattage differences i could see as the fitting went on. Just moving my seat up 10mm made a huge difference in power. We also made some major changes that are going to relate in to wicked good and wicked fast speed. I am so excited to race next. Doug was trained by John Cobb, and he has mad bike fitting skills. Anyways allot of good changes, and i don't really know how i biked as fast as i did before in that horrible position but i was never fitted on my P3 i am riding now.
I know Doug is going to post a report sometime next week at http://www.colonelsbikes.com/.
Anyways after being ill and hurt for Buffalo springs i have spent the whole week wound up like a little wind up doll. I want to race so bad, that i feel bad for the next person that has there tour de France kit on and launches an attack this weekend. Just joking i will make sure i only hit my key workouts, and keep it hard on the hard and keep it jezzey on the easy.
This morning was a great swim, 15x200m short rest, main set. The next few days will be some good training, and alot of Tour Coverage. Little Wayne's in town so it will be low key unless he dials me up.
Have a great weekend.

No comments: