2/08/2009

Crash and Burn

Last night i crashed down a set of stairs at Carley's Uncle Len's 50th Birthday Party. What a sight that was lying down on the ground with people staring at you. I was lucky that my left leg took the brunt of the fall but my arm has a long cut all the down my forearm and I have some bruises on my legs and torso. I shook it off and that was that. This week i will be hopefully getting some massage work and Chiro work to make sure nothing was damaged in the fall. This morning i woke up a little sore and stiff, however still had a great workout. The workout was the first brick workout of 09.
3.0hours on the bike 30minute run
The bike was 15min wu, 2.5hours z2-3, 15ez cooldown and a tempo run off the bike.
I took splits/laps every 30minutes on my power meter to make sure i got accurate data;
(251,259,260,275,267watts). Then a hard 30minute trot starting at 6minute pace building to 530-540 per mile and then cooldown.

So that ended the week, it is now play time with Carley as i am leaving in 2weeks for Maui so we are cramming in lots of fun filled activities.

This weeks numbers were good for this time of year.
20,000m swim, 9hours on the bike, 80.5kms of running for 23.5hours!

4 comments:

Buddy Green said...

What's out for those stairs...I hate it when they come out of know where! It's too bad you have to choose which comments get posted because I responed to your comment but I see it never made it up.

Brent Poulsen said...

yo dude, i havent checked my comments, pretty smashed i hope all is well.
Brent

William Ritter said...

Brent view my new blog here

www.williamritter.blogspot.com

William Ritter said...

oops, sorry for leaving a you comment over and over again, I see you got it set for approval.haha my bad.