2/27/2009

killing it

Off to Maui! I am sitting in Toronto killing time. Did you know you can rent a laptop for as little as 12dollars per week. Awesome to have Internet access on the trip as i have a long day of traveling ahead.
Training has been awesome the last few days, but packing has been tough, lucky i didn't pay extra fees because of the cases of nutrition i had to pack in my bags and bike box. I think i have 100bars and 100gels thanks to Reed.
I am going to try and keep a regular blog while i am away to let everyone know how training is going and to let my parents know i am alive but more importantly to show some pics from the camp. Lance just sent out a schedule of the camp, very kewl, and very hard, just my style. I say that now but in a few days i will take back that last comment. Car i miss you! ps. i didn't need to shower before the shuttle because the 30 other people in the van didn't, so gross!

1 comment:

William Ritter said...

Hey, good luck in Maui. Showers are over rated. I am running the cowtown 10k tomorrow then probably ride again in fort worth in search of some hills. Thinking of trying that road Lakeside. Isn't that where we did those hill repeats that first day I was there? Oh yeah hammmie is good now. God bless ya!