1/03/2009

Hemp Pancake Mix

This had to be one of my favorite Christmas presents from my mother. She picked up this cruisey high protein pancake mix from Hempola Farms which is only about 20minutes from my parents house outside of Orillia, Ontario.
Carley and i whipped up a batch after a 2hour ride this am. It was pretty easy to mix with 2cups of the mix, 1cup of water and some hempseed oil(1tbsp). We added a few blueberries in, and it was great. I am hoping this will keep me going till the swim later this afternoon with the squad.
Its a great business that sells this stuff so check out; www.hempola.com. Thank you mom for the great gift!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that not what cows eat

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you should do a little research regarding nutrition anonymous, it may help you not sound so much like an idiot!

Anonymous said...

my T-bone will do just fine