1/11/2009

Recovery Week


Some Pics of Ryan Smith and I getting some training done, as well as what we found for dinner on one of our runs. It was already dead so we thought we would bring it home to show the girls.
Training was very relaxed this week as it was a recovery week. These weeks are great and i was Caffeine free so i was able to sleep a lot more than I usually do. I feel rested and ready to go for my next block of training. The workouts were all pretty short and nothing to log about so i will hopefully have some sessions to talk about in the upcoming weeks. I have found a good training mate; that is probably crazier than i am so we will battle it out and bring each other to higher levels. I would like to thank people that have wrote me emails to my GMail account as i read emails from early 2007 still in my account, i feel really bad i didn't get back to people sooner but i now know that my account is active.
Cheers for Now!





























No comments: