1/23/2009

TGIF


Quick photo of after the swim session today. This morning i ran 14.5 miles(1:44ish) of pretty good hills. Towards the end of the run i met Ryan where he was doing a TT on the road so i paced him on the second half, he really threw it down in these conditions and ran the 5min/mile pace i was pacing him at. (Nice work Dawgg!)
After the run we met up at the pool for a swim session, both pretty drained we just did it and got it done. This weekend i am going to try and avoid Carley's desserts as i am looking a bit heavy, its pretty hard to do as she just made a killer Apple Crisp. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Brent Poulsen said...

hahaha Anonymous, please keep it up i am laughing reading your comments, why dont you do your talking on the race course instead of on this blog?

Anonymous said...

Hey Brent, your not looking on the heavy side your freakin' ripped. Anyways I have been eating a lot better since training with you, but I kinda caved in on someone's birthday cake yesterday haha. This week is recovery week for me and then I'm on the grind again. I am using a 14 day schedule now witha 1 day rest each week like you said. The pool I use is still closed due to rennovations they keep pushing the date back so I haven't swam in like 2 weeks. So I am gonna try and get a few swim sessions in before I do that 1000mm TT. Anyways, good luck this season. I am going to see if McManic wants to ride some hills next weekend. He should have his new bike I think. Your workouts are grueling. I could probably manage them (at a slower pace) if I didn't work full time and no school. School has started back and it's busy right now but once I get done reviewing some stuff "I should" already know then it shouldn't be so bad. I slept almost 10 hours today, but it has been like 6-7 hrs of sleep due to school. Anyways take care bro!!! Good luck with the training your gonna rock this year.