8/08/2008

08/08/08




After a rough 4 hour ride in which Mike met me half way and we hit it hard. A quick run with Carley and it was a solid friday, roughly 5.75hours of training, with a good hard ride. I had a some great visits with friends. First one was with Mike, Maureen and the kids, and check me out on the Kids bike I look like a giant. Then a fantastic dinner with Carleys parents and her brother Dr. Ryan and girlfriend Barb. Right after dinner we made a solid Mike Hay cookie recipe, the cookies are delicious and will definitely fuel my ride tomorrow morning. Then I was off to visit BlairSki at Mrs. Commito's 50th Birthday. It was good to see BlairStar. I was supposed to visit with the mr. and mrs smith but I need to get some rest for my 5hour ride in am. Tomorrow after the ride it's off to Orillia to visit the 'rents, and Sunday I will be back in the dub!

No comments: