8/03/2008

Sunday Day 3






Today's day 3 in Sudbury training hard. This morning i did a 3hour steady ride out to whitefish and towards Esponala before i turned around and rode through lively. A quick stop at an organic food store in the woods that had blueberries and bison meat and I was quickly on my way. After the ride i was out for an 1hour 45minute run around the lake and some other hills around the area. Carley joined me on the bike. It was nice to have her join me as this loop is not the easiest loop I have ever ran, we took at lot of pics along the way. We are now on our way out to Carley's cottage though she lives on the lake she still has a cottage, perhaps her cottage lake will be a less busy and warmer to swim in. This afternoon after some seadooing and chillen on the pontoon boat at Car's cottage I have to do a swim with some 200 pick ups. This will finish up my training for the day, a total of 6 hours. Thankfully tomorrow is a day off so we get to enjoy more time at the cottage and I may even rekindle my wakeboarding skills.
PS: Doug I emailed cervelo.

No comments: