8/02/2008

day 2






Today is day 2 of being in Sudbury. Last night Carley and i went to see Step Brothers at the movie theatre, it was fricken funny. A good movie and I definitely recommend seeing it. There are a few pictures above, Carley posing after her hard run, both of us chillen at her place, and a bike pic as well as someone caught me having a nap. Who would have thought I slept with my eyes open, it must be my inner Ninja skills showing. Today was another good day; i started the day in the saddle for just over 4hours for a hilly windy ride, it was great to be out riding. The plan was 3x20mins up tempo, i could feel yesterday in my legs plus all of the interval training this week. I still managed to get fired up for the ride, it could have been the back street boys or Hanson brothers' blaring in my ears from Carleys ipod. After the ride i made a great fruit/hemp smoothie and headed to the pool for a swim session. Well today was 5hours plus logged, and Sunday will be even bigger and better. I know Carley is taking me to some sort of shindig later this afternoon, so hopefully they dont mind me using there bath tub to ice.

1 comment:

Colonel said...

That is some crazy multi color outfit you've got on! Must be some form of visibility protection from Canadian hunters. If I were a moose I'd stomp your ass and eat your energy bars.