8/01/2008

Good 1st day with a Clean Face

Today was a great day of training on my first full day in Sudbury. This morning i met the boys for a swim session. Ryan Smith was like Mcgyver in the water. We did 8x400m aerobic with 15rest. I didn't have a wetsuit so i was feeling towards the end of the swim, not to mention a little cold. With a big wu and cool down it was a good open water swim session logged. After a little nutrition i was out for a 90minute run towards the university and into the conservation area. The run was great, heart attack hill wasn't my friend, but a great run once i got into the trail. I got stung by some kind of bug and my wrist is a bit swollen but i was too busy taking in the trees and the chipmunks running beside me. After the run i arrived back at Carley's locked out of her house. So i had to use some Mcgyver skills of my own.
Later on in the day i was out for a ride with Mike Hay who is super strong, and Ryan who is just Jezzy with his new wheels. Great ride, did 10x2mins hard with 1min easy main set, pretty hard, like Tom Bonnen Hard. I experienced a little rain towards the end of the ride. Well a good first day but many to go.

No comments: