3/19/2009

Good Day with a Fat Lip

50minute run with hill strides, 2hour threshold swim workout, 4hour hilly west Maui loop ride with 2flats, good day! Thanks to Brent for helping out with some mechanical's on today's ride, he was awesome and i am sure everyone in the group owes him at least one beer after some of the stuff he had to fix today. My roommate Justin is sick so i am hammering the vitamin c back and hiding in my room so i don't catch anything. I tried to reheat a stir fry in the microwave to eat for lunch, just as i went to take a bite to see if it was warm enough it popped and almost wrecked my face. It was scary but not as scary as my lip looks, its fat and not with a Ph. I sometimes hear that sound re heating food in the microwave but it never blows up on my fork. Oh well lesson learned! I couldn't figure out why people where pointing today when we were climbing some hills, who would have thought my lip would grow over the course of a 4hour ride. Good thing i have a great Doctor around the corner in case i need one! Rest Well.

No comments: