3/16/2009

Suffer Sunday!






McManic i found this photo of you on the Internet! It looks like a cold race?
Today was action packed! Today started with a 2hour run workout (18miles) in the rain, followed by a 2hour ride with some steady state work and max effort intervals, followed by a 5k swim session with our weekly 10x400, followed by another run of 30minutes. Tomorrow is a recovery day with a couple of little sessions to loosen up.
We are currently watching CSI Miami (*my fav), i think Horatio is absoultly halarious! He seems to get funnier with the more fatigue i have. Justin does a wicked impression of him or Does He?
(* IF YOU WATCH CSI YOU WILL GET THE JOKE!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You stalking me? 40 and slight rain at the race start so yeah it was a bit chilly. But, did you notice how I put on a red long sleeve to match my bike? One must always be fashion conscious. On another note, did I tell you I took out a spectator on my way from the pool to T1?

William Ritter said...

nice training brent, waita take'm David.